Louwrens Koen Attorneys, Conveyancers and Notaries is a dynamic lawfirm, which believes that all clients must enjoy quality and cost effective service through the use of electronic media technology. We have a modern outlook on life and have modern solutions for today's problems and needs without compromising on traditional values.
Louwrens Koen was admitted as an Attorney in 1995 after completing his Blc LLb degrees from the University of Pretoria. He is also an admitted Conveyancer, Notary Public and University Guest Lecturer.
Also visit the following websites to find out more about our innovative approach and services:
• www.antenuptial24.co.za - Antenuptial Contracts explained and registered.
• www.conveyancing24.co.za - Property Law, Conveyancing, Sectional Title and Transfer costs explained.
• www.liquidation24.co.za - Liquidation of companies and Close Corporations comprehensively explained.
• www.notary24.co.za - Document legalization services. Notary Public and document legalisation services South Africa.
• www.trusts24.co.za -Trust Law explained and registration of Family, Property, Business and Special Needs Trusts as well as acting as Independent Trustees, and administration of Trusts.
• www.wills24.co.za - Wills and Deceased estate administration explained.
We can be contacted on: